Film, TV and PhotographyRigging and Support Services
Looking for professional film support from experienced local guides? We specialize in location-specific outdoor services tailored to the needs of the film industry. We work with film crews from all over the world to help you capture the spectacular landscapes of the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area from remote, inaccessible and vertical locations.
Specialist skills include abseiling, rock climbing, canyoning, rigging and remote navigation.
Services and Inclusions
- Highly trained, qualified guides with film experience: we will make sure you are in the right place at the right time, with the best light and angles
- Location scouting and support accessing remote and vertical locations
- Liaison with Land Managers
- Small vehicle transport around the region
- Catering (specializing in food that is easily transported and prepared in the bush)
- And more.
Contact us now to get started.
At no charge, we are happy to:
- Discuss the scope of your project
- Offer a personalised recommendation on location and activity
- Provide access to file photos and maps of locations so you can do your own research and assess their appropriateness
- Put together a quote within 48 hours
Amongst others we have worked with: ABC3, BBC, Channel 7 Sunrise, MTV, WTFN, National Geographic, Freddie Flintoff: Lord of the Fries (SKY1), Plum Pictures (UK), GARMIN, Gift from LuYu (China), KTV (Japan), The Bachelor, Destination NSW, The Chief Funster, Tourism Australia, and even the Royal Family.
“We’ve had great experiences with the Blue Mountains Adventure Company on Sunrise Weather. In December 2015 and again recently in August 2016. Tim, Dylan, Hugh and the rest of the team were calm, flexible and quick to assist us with short notice. We had a great time out at Narrowneck and Cahills Lookout, with lots of positive feedback from our viewers. What better way to see the Blue Mountains and the whole team made it easy.”
Producer, Sunrise Weather
“Blue Mountains Adventure Company proved extremely knowledgeable, competent as well as understanding of the necessities involved in shooting what we thought would be a much more complicated cliff camping sequence in the Blue Mountains. Dylan and his team ensured that the project ran smoothly and all safety precautions and specific risk assessments were dealt with thoroughly putting the production team at ease at all times. BMAC helped shape the scene as a whole and without them we are convinced that our footage wouldn’t be anywhere near as aesthetically beautiful as we believe it is!”
Producer, Plum Pictures