Our ValuesHow we conduct ourselves and make tough decisions
We firmly believe that people should recreate in natural places in the outdoors.
We also believe that these experiences provide unique and positive outcomes for participants.
And these outcomes for the participants have further unique and positive impacts for the environment and for society as a whole.
Our speciality is abseiling, climbing, canyoning and hiking adventures in the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area.
In and through our work we strive for:
- The delivery of quality adventure experiences in amazing locations that exceed expectations and delight our guests.
- Sustainable employment (environmental, mental, physical, social and financial)
- Intelligent work practices and documentation that helps, not hinders
- Systemisation where possible, but not at the expense of values or humanity.
The values that we hold to in delivering this are:
- Continuous improvement
- Sustainability (environmental, social, personal and financial)
- And the fact that we care.
We respectfully acknowledge the Darug, Darkinjung, Dharawal, Gundungurra, Wanaruah, and Wiradjuri language groups as the traditional custodians of the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area and thank them for sharing this beautiful land with us.