An adventure with us includes:
- Professional, qualified, local Blue Mountains guides. Our senior guides all have a minimum of Certificate IV in Outdoor Recreation, including specialisations in canyoning and abseil guiding
- Quality equipment, including full length Seatec canyoning wetsuits and access to warm thermal underwear, fleeces, beanies, rain jackets and water bottles if you need them
- Comprehensive emergency equipment (Wilderness First Aid Kits, Shelters, Emergency Beacons, and more) and staff who are trained to deal with unexpected incidents
- A delicious lunch from a local delicatessen on all 3/4 and full day trips (lunch optional extra on half day adventures)
- Great experiences that are packed with adventure minus the time pressure. We make sure you have opportunities to enjoy the amazing environments you’re travelling through
- Experienced, knowledgeable staff who can organize back-up options in case of National Park closures due to weather, fire or anything else
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Excellent customer service: Call or email us and find out for yourself!
We have confidence in the quality of all aspects of the adventure experiences we conduct. Because of this, if you are not 100% satisfied with your experience – if part of your adventure doesn’t meet your expectations – let us know and we will fix it for you. If the issue remains unresolved – if you aren’t completely satisfied by our response – we will refund you for the part of your trip that you were not satisfied with.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- You must bring the issue to the attention of your guide on the day of your trip
- You must provide us with an opportunity to rectify the issue
- The issue/complaint must be about something within our control (eg. this Guarantee excludes things beyond our control like weather conditions, traffic delays, and other parties encountered while on your adventure)
- The maximum allowable refund is the amount that was paid for the experience.